|March : 29th and 30th|
|May : 31st and 1st June|
Registration by Fax : Download Form
The British Allergy Foundation has suggested that close to half the North American population may have a food hypersensitivity or intolerance. Scientists are now demonstrating a relationship between type III food allergies and many health conditions including obesity, chronic fatigue and skin disease. This can lead to serious consequences for the quality of the skin, epidermis, complexion and general well-being. These findings may explain why even the best products and treatments may be ineffective in achieving visible and lasting results with certain clients or patients.
Price : $495 + taxes / person
Trainer : Daniel Crisafi Biography
Certification : Certificate in Nutridermie
Schedules : Each session is from 9:30 am to 5:00 pm
Develop your practice by broadening your offering
Nutridermie enables any health and beauty care professional to treat certain problems “at the source.” This becomes a valuable complement to traditional treatments and brings real added value to your practice, helping you to:
- Become familiar or with food hypersensitivity problems
- Master the concepts of immunonutrition and dietary rotation
- Intervene with assurance and professionalism alongside beauty and health professionals
- Achieve results where regular techniques have failed
- Enrich your professional offering and deliver greater client patient satisfaction
- Expand your practice by moving into an area of competence very much in demand
- Develop your clientele and build loyalty through professional, personalized follow-up
Principles of internal ecology :
- Basic principles: we are what we eat.
- Food intolerance :
- Causes and effects (obesity, skin problems, chronic fatigue, etc.)
- How to identify the problem with precision.
- Helping and counselling the patient; following-up on results.
The intestines, a second brain!
- Role of vitamins, minerals and fatty acids.
- Demystifying nutrition.
- Differences in diets.
- Anti-stress nutrition.
- Losing weight, getting rid of fat.
The well-being plan
- Developing and implementing a complete well-being plan.